Energy Recovery Ventilators (ERV)
An Efficient Addition to the Home Comfort System
The ERV is an air exchange systems which supply fresh air to the home, exhausts stale air, and recovers energy from the exhaust air in the process. The difference between an ERV and an HRV is that the energy recovery ventilator will also adjust humidity within the home, while the HRV only adjusts the temperature.
Benefits of an Energy Recovery Ventilator:
- They are an energy-efficient way of exhausting indoor air pollutants to ultimately improve indoor air quality.
- They maintain a regular supply of fresh, filtered, and tempered air throughout the home.
- They control indoor humidity when outdoor humidity levels are lower.
- They recover heat from exhaust air during the winter, meaning less work for the furnace.
- They cool air on its way inside the home during the summer, meaning less work for the A/C.
Below you can find details on Bryant’s Preferred series of energy recovery ventilators.
PREFERRED SERIES ENERGY RECOVERY VENTILATOR
|Improve Indoor Air Flow and Protect Your A/C SystemThe Preferred Energy Recovery Ventilator brings fresh, prefiltered outdoor air into your home during the cooling season without lowering air conditioner efficiency. Fewer pollutants and reduced humidity improves air quality and boosts comfort.
Models: ERVXXLHB, ERVXXSVB, ERVXXSHB